Friday, February 27, 2009

Funny

Yet another couple of funny kid stories...

After Jonah got out of the bath I put his patch on his eye. He started putting his glasses on and I told him to wait because he still had to put his shirt on. He ignored me and put his glasses on and then went to put his shirt on. It got stuck on his glasses, so he took it off and then took his glasses off, and then re-attempted to put his shirt back on. I said "hey Jonah, are you deaf today? I just told you to wait to put your glasses on." He looks at me and says in a tired voice "No mommy, I'm not deaf, my ears are just very tired today."

Laylah and I were at Costco and we were with my mom. We were looking around and putting different things in our cart and my mom said she needed some tylenol, so we went over by the pharmacy section. I guess I have been talking a lot about calories, and losing weight lately (because I'm trying to lose some I guess :) and Lay picked up a bottle of pills and said "Mom, you should get these ones, I think they only have a very few calories in them for you."

I'm glad my kids make me laugh :)

No comments: