Monday, September 5, 2011

Private Airplane

I wish I was on one. Flying to some remote location, escaping reality and life. No house to keep clean, no laundry to do, no hot cars to drive around and cart a bunch of kids to various activities. No phones, no church callings, not having to cook meal after meal. Nothing to worry about, not a care in the world... Who's with me?

I would come back..... someday.

Because, as much as I don't want to admit it, I know I would miss it all.

Well, maybe not the laundry.

3 comments:

Tara and David said...

Me, me, me!!!

amberkei said...

Yeah, that would be nice. But I know I would miss it all. Except the never ending cooking, cleaning and laundry. But the kids and my husband...they are the best. Hope you're surviving the first few weeks of school!!

Melanie said...

I pretty much say this exact same thing to Taylor every week. Problem is that we spend any extra money visiting family in Utah so I won't be going anywhere without my kids anytime soon. :)