Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Our New Puppy

This is Roxy (a little tribute picture) Dogs are hard to get good pictures of!


This is the only picture I have of Sadie, it's not a very good one, but I'll post more later



Everyone who reads this (what is there, like 3 of you? :) knows all about our dog Roxy getting hit by a car last May and how hard it was on our family. Well, our kids begged and begged ( and I begged too) to get a new dog. We did a couple of weeks ago, and we named her Sadie. She is a maltese/yorkie mix and she is so adorable. We all love her even though it is like having another baby in the house that you have to watch, clean up after, etc. She is really sweet, but I'm out of puppy mode and it's been hard getting back in. She's chews EVERYTHING and I'm constantly telling the kids to pick up their stuff and put their shoes away. She also likes to nip and I'll hear a little scream and one of the kids running away from her. I'm also tired of potty-training (Any ideas anyone?) Luckily, we still have nasty carpet that we can hopefully replace next year, so I really don't mind too much, it's just the cleaning it up part. Overall, we love her and the kids love having a dog again to play with and take on walks. She's a sweetie.

2 comments:

Rachel H said...

Hey Sar-bear. I posted that picture of Baron under Wheeler Farm. So cute! I love the blog. Keep it up!

Tara said...

I am glad that you got another dog. I am sick of trying to potty train a two year old so I feel your pain. I got the shirt and the vest at gap. The pants are from Target. I loved it and had to have it. I think both stores still have em.