Thursday, September 25, 2008

Strep Throat...

Yuck... Two of my kids have strep and I'm just waiting for the other 2 to get it. On Sunday night Laylah started complaining that she didn't feel well and she had a fever. I gave her tylenol and put her to bed. She woke up in the night with the fever back and so I gave her more tylenol and put her back to bed. When she woke up in the morning she said she felt fine and I told her we should go see the dr. but she said " No! I want to go to school." She was acting fine ( no fever) so I let her. When I picked her up she said she felt really sick and she almost threw-up at school. I asked if she told her teacher and she said she forgot to. Well, I took her to the dr. and sure enough, it's strep. So, the Dr. said I could call him if the other kids got a fever and he would just call in a prescription. So on Wednesday, Jonah was fine in the morning and he went to school and then after his nap in the afternoon, he woke up with a fever of 104.3! I'm 2 for 2 in exposing all the kids at school to strep- I'm great, aren't I? So anyway, Jo's on antibiotics now too. Hopefully, (everyone cross your fingers!) we won't get anymore cases. Except Andy was saying this morning that he didn't fell very well.... Dang

No comments: