Monday, May 17, 2010

Can't Wait for This!

In 3 short days I will be coming here-and ohhh, how I've missed those gorgeous mountains!:

I will get to have my "natural" (heehee ;) haircolor back and a MUCH needed cut-ummm, ya, never quite got around to finding someone here to do it, so I waited. Yes, my hair looks dreadful:
We will get to celebrate a special girl who will be turning 7! (How do I have a child that old? I mean, really? Baptized in a year? Too crazy):



I will not only get to see my best gal pal, but LOTS of my favorite friends:



I will get to go here, one of my favorite places on earth:




To celebrate the marriage of two people I adore-just like this (only the dress will be modest ;):




And also to see my ENTIRE family on both mine and Andy's sides:



Like I said-I CAN'T WAIT!
It'll be a party....

4 comments:

SamandJasonfamily said...

Yay!

Tara and David said...

How long are you going to be here? There is a possiblility that we might be down in Mes and Sg for memorial weekend. Let me know so we can see ya!

amberkei said...

A few weeks ago we looked at a map and saw how far away Jonah and Daphne live...Trenton wasn't too happy when I told him we have no plans to drive out there anytime soon. But he cheered up when I told him he would have them to play with at the reception.

Corrine said...

That is very exciting!!!! We can't wait to see you. Looking forward to Leatherby's :)