Monday, May 3, 2010

The New "Fun" Parent

I think my role as the "fun" parent is slowly being taken over by someone who doesn't lay around and do nothing all day....


by someone who actually goes out and does stuff with the kids. It's okay by me! I'll just continue to sit on the deck in my nice chair and sip ice water and snap some photos.


Again-here's dad giving a little relief in the 95 degree heat.... the kids were in heaven. So was I.... in my nice air-conditioned house :)







Once again.... thanks love. I should be good to go in another 3-5 weeks.... hopefully :) Until then, enjoy the kids!

7 comments:

Ryan and Erin said...

I've been feeling bad for my semi-neglected child (not to mention my whole-hearted neglect of household) because of my sickness too. I keep thinking about you and wondering, "How does she do it with 4 kids???" You are amazing!

Becca and Brian said...

Haha! I am doing the same thing today Kenzie asked me if I had a meeting to go to. I told her no and she looked disappointed. I asked if she wanted me to go to a meeting and her reply was YES! I think she wanted someone more exciting watching her! I felt so bad! I'm so jealous that it is 95 degrees it has been so cold her we are miserable! I can't wait till warm weather comes our way!

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

So funny, can I just say #1 that your back yard is HUGE and #2 I can't believe that it is 95 degrees outside we are still suffering though this dang snow! Anyways what a good hubby, and don't feel bad you deserve the break!

amberkei said...

Isn't it the best when the hubby takes over? Those moments are priceless for everyone!

Tara said...

Your back yard is awesome. I am jealous. I am also jealous of your weather. Troy is always the fun parent so don't feel bad. I hope you start feeling better soon lady.

Miranda said...

I remember being sick for the first 24 weeks with Milo- luckily I didn't yet have any other kids! Don't worry, you'll be on your feet again soon! Where exactly are you all? 55 miles from DC in which direction! I'd love to hang out...we're in Alexandria. Let's plan a get together soon!

Lisa M said...

Sarah....I miss you. Can you move a clone of you into our neighborhood. I love your posts. You need to post a pic of your cute prego belly. I've never seen you pregnant!