Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Happy Mother's Day

What a wonderful, wonderful day. One of the best I can remember , in fact. Is there anything better than watching your kids play "Super Hero" and pretending they can fly?


Well, maybe getting to snug them and squeeze them-and they let you because you say "I can do whatever I want-it's Mother's Day."

This one gets snugged the most lately.... he/she gets the royal treatment right now :)
I don't think there is anything better than Motherhood.... truly I don't :)
Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful, amazing ladies who sacrifice yourselves unselfishly for your children and families. Especially YOU, Mom. Love you.

2 comments:

team cowan said...

Hey, thanks for reading! Don't be a stranger. :) Glad you had a great Mother's Day. Nothing beats happy kids.

SamandJasonfamily said...

I love your last few post! The ultrasound is so much different than it was 9 years ago! Have fun in the heat while it is still cold here! Love ya!