Monday, October 11, 2010

Time Out For Me

I have been reading through some of my recent blog posts and I decided I need a little mini break from blogging. All I do is whine and complain and after reading through several posts, I'm really starting to annoy myself. I'm sure everyone around me is so annoyed by me lately as well. I am mean, impatient, snappy, ornery, and stressed. I can't have this baby until October 23rd because of our Aflac maternity insurance policy and I've been having SO many contractions, and they are really painful at times. My husband won't let me do ANYTHING because he's worried I'll go into labor before the 23rd and we'll lose out on our insurance money. I feel like there is so much to do before the baby comes, and even though I have had so much help, it is driving me crazy that I can't do much and I am going a little wacko. I have never been like this with my other pregnancies and I think I'm starting to freak out my husband and kids (as well as myself!). I'm sure they think "What is wrong with her?!?" all the time. But they continue to have patience with me which is why they're so great. Anyway.... no more posts from me (which I'm sure everyone who reads is pretty relieved and/or could care less about ;). At least until right before the baby comes and I'll try to catch up on anything that I need to, and then HOPEFULLY I'll be a normal person again after our bundle arrives :)

11 comments:

Maquel said...

I'd just like to state for the record that though I don't frequently comment, I'm an avid reader of your blog. Your posts will be missed but enjoy your "time out."

Anonymous said...

I will miss your posts - I don't want you to take a time out (but I inderstand if you have to). I don't think you're onrey at all - probably because I am feeling the same way! Blogs are like journals - who cares what anyone else thinks - if you need to vent...I say vent...I'm listening!

Shana Smith said...

Seriously, I totally understand!! I too have been freaking out lately with EVERYTHING that still needs to be done before the babe arrives! I think I am a complete MESS lately, and I am sure everyone would agree with me too!!! I will pray that your little one doesnt arrive before the 23rd, and if you will pray that my guy doesnt arrive until after Halloween for me, that would be fabulous too!! Hang in there Sarah, we are soooooooooo close!!

Drea said...

I will miss your posts. :) Good luck with everything and can't wait to see pictures of your cute little one!!

Becca and Brian said...

I totally understand what you are going through I felt the same way before I had Bella except the whole insurance thing that really sucks! Hang in there you can do it!!!!!

Tara said...

Sad:( I will miss your posts. You not a whiner or a complainer. Your blog is always good! I hope that baby makes it till the 23rd!

Emily said...

One more week until that sweet baby is in your arms!!
I want to hear about how the AFLAC thing works - I've hears people can "make money" by having a supplemental policy?
Enjoy your blogging break but don't go away for too long!

Serity said...

you can do it! (and btw, i think you're totally allowed to complain!) and don't worry, life really will be normal again - even though at the end it doesn't feel like it. :)
also, have you checked eddie bauer for the red trench? they had one last fall.

Lisa M said...

You have every right to complain! And it's entertaining to all of us who follow your blog, cuz we keep coming back :) Hang in there, the 23rd is two days away! Good luck!

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

Hey I love reading your blog...don't take a time out reading your blog is my time out!

Tara said...

I have had enough of your time out woman!