Thursday, August 8, 2013

I Can Breathe Easy

 Woo-Hoo!!!! I just got home a couple hours ago from my math class final exam. I cannot tell you how relieved I am, like a big weight has been taken off my shoulders and I can breathe easy now. It feels so good, even though I still have a couple more assignments in English due this weekend. I kind of don't even care what I got on the test (that's a lie, I totally care). I mean, I would love an A, but you know.... we don't always get everything we want in life. I have had to learn that one a few times over the years...
I can honestly say that I would like to burn this book. But I won't, I'll sell it instead :)

I drew this picture on the kid's drawing table at a family reunion last week. It kind of just came to me because this is how I feel lately. I feel like my life has been dark and cloudy the last couple of years. I mean, of course there were bright moments but overall it has been a hard few years for us.

Lately though, we have a lot of good things happening. Health, school, good kids, a happy family. There are still hard days, but I am happy. And it feels really good.

No comments: