Saturday, October 5, 2013

A Happy Happy Birthday..... To You!

When I say "to you" I actually mean my blog. I can hardly believe I have been blogging for 5 years. Baron and Magnus have grown up from babies on this here little blog of mine. I have loved connecting with people and making new friends through blogging. It's kind of a weird thing, but in a good way. I can honestly say that it brings me happiness and fulfillment. I love to go through and look back at my old blog posts. I love the record I have. I can't believe how much my life has changed in those 5 years. SO many changes. Click HERE to see my very first blog post that my sister Rachel actually posted for me because I was too technologically challenged to figure out Blogger on my own, hahaha! Thanks for the start Rach, I'm not sure I ever would have done it without your help!

Here's to another 5 years.... I wonder if Blogger will even be around anymore? It's a crazy world we live in :)


2 comments:

Rachel H said...

You're awesome to have kept it up!

Sarah said...

Thanks Rach!