Friday, February 25, 2011

And the Award Goes To....

Daphne had a pajamma day at school. She asked me every day for 3 weeks if it was pajamma day yet. It finally came, she got to wear her pj's, her bathrobe, her slippers, and bring her pillow, sleeping bag, and a teddy bear. They watched movies and had "breakfast" for their snack:french toast, orange juice, and muffins.Don't worry, she directed me in taking these pictures..... one with her "Best Red Riding Hood Pajammas" award...
One with her bathrobe and slippers....

And then one withOUT her bathrobe and slippers....


And I think the thing she was most excited about was that she didn't have to get dressed in the morning when she woke up. She thought that was pretty awesome :)

2 comments:

Shana Smith said...

She is so so cute, I just love her morning hair! Ha ha.. I think Moms of any kind love to hear babies talk away, especially when they have one themselves around the same age. I could listen to cute Magnus forever. It just cracks me up, its just so sweet! So keep on posting those jabbers..

Drea said...

What a cutie! I love that she told you what pictures to take.