Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Table For Seven

Did you notice? I changed my blog design! And my blog name! If you remember last year, I mentioned wanting to change my blog name, and design, and, and, and.... yes, well. That never really happened now, did it? I have started the process. I have much much more that I want to do, but I think it's a good start and pretty much what I was envisioning. I still want to do a few more things, but who knows when that will be. We shall see. I am, afterall, computer illiterate, and anything I can do on my own is a big step for me. So yes, I'm patting myself on the back (I'm sure you're laughing at me by now...)

And yes, as for the name. One day (shortly after I had Magnus) we were going as a family out to eat at a restaraunt and when we walked in, the hostess said, "A table for seven?" and I loved the sound of that. I had a few other ideas rolling around in my head for blog names, but that one stuck more than the others and so yeah, there you go. Welcome to A Table For Seven, the daily ramblings of a mother of 5 who loves to write, live, and love! That's me :)

Pardon my dust while I continue to change and improve my little space in the interweb, and as always, happy reading :)

4 comments:

Most Happy Girl said...

I really like the new name.

Miranda said...

you go girl. I love it.

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

Such a cute name...Love it! I can't believe you have 5 kids, want to have a couple of babies for me? I want 5 but not sure I can handle it...ha ha ha! You are my inspiration:-)

Mrs.Spy said...

It looks fantastic!!!
You know I read every one of your posts and love you so.