Monday, December 15, 2008

Another Quick Update

I went to the eye doctor again today for another check to see how my iritis is progressing. The doctor said it is looking much better and I can be completely off the drops in about 3 weeks... yea!! I HATE those drops. He told me to come back to see him in about 6 months for a check-up. And the rheumetologist called me back and they have scheduled an appointment for me in- get this..... APRIL!!! Four months! So, for now I am to take ibprofean for the pain and excercise to help my joints stay limber. That's all I know for now... so, until April.... :)

4 comments:

amberkei said...

Glad they could fit you in so early! But that's exciting about the eye drops...I hope things continue to get better for you. It's count-down time for 3 weeks...

Brian and Becca said...

Well I guess if the Dr doest want to see you till April thats got to be a good sign. I cant believe they are booked out for that long.. Well, I'm glad your eye is getting better. Is your sight still blurry sometimes?

Tara and David said...

That is awesome about your drops! Too bad about the wait, but at least it isn't life threatening! Good luck! Happy Holidays!

Copinga's said...

Hello Sarah!! Oh my gosh I'm so glad you found me! That's why I love blogs. Look at your cute family!!! You look so great and have beautiful children. Are you living in Salt Lake? What have you been up to?