Monday, December 8, 2008

Just had to Share


I was giving my family haircuts last week and when it was Jonah's turn I started cutting. He said "Mom, how are you cutting my hair?" I told him I was giving him the same haircut I always give him. He said "Oh, okay... but do you think one time you might be able to cut all my hair off so I can have a haircut like Papa's? (my dad)" I started laughing and said "You want to be bald?" He smiled and said "Ya, that's the haircut I want, the bald one!" Funny boy, he is always cracking me up.

3 comments:

Haasiegirl said...

tell him that bald comes with age. LOL

trisha
momdot

Brian and Becca said...

That is so cute. I love how you always remember what your kids say. My kids say funny things all the time but I forget so fast!

amberkei said...

I love it! I think I now get at least one good belly laugh from my kids a day. It's great. But, like you said, definately not free. Completely worth it!