Friday, December 12, 2008

What I've Been Up To...

Making Jonah's super hero cape and mask for Christmas. Okay, okay, I didn't really make it, I bought the material and took it to my very talented and loving mother-in-law and kept her company while she made it in about 1 1/2 hours. I love her and we had so much fun along with my sis-in-law Terra laughing and talking all night.

Decorating my house for Christmas... sort of :) Yes, that is my tree, and yes, it is only half decorated... still. It has been like that since we got it last Monday. I seriously don't know what is wrong with me this Christmas. My box of Christmas decor is still sitting in my family room (full) driving me crazy and our tree and the lights that Andy hung up outside are the only proof that we even believe in Christmas. Maybe this weekend we will finish decorating...only to take it down a week and a half later.






Laughing my head off every time I give Baron a banana. I don't know why I find this so funny... but I do! He's just so small (okay, not SMALL, but YOUNG) still, but he loves table food, so I've started letting him eat it about half the time because I hate babyfood and feeding it to babies. I should have taken an after picture. He usually squishes it to a pulp when he's about halfway done and then licks the rest off his fingers. I love this baby boy... I especially love to squeeze and squish him and make him giggle like the pillsbury dough boy. :)




3 comments:

bkpoulsen said...

The Cape turned out so cute!! My kids all loved bananas too. They especially like it with extra sugar ;) if you know what I mean.

Tara and David said...

Love the cape. That is an awesome idea. I love your tree too. We bought a new tree this year, so I figured that i couldnt get ornaments yet, so it doesn't look that good, next year will be the year for awesome ornaments. At least the kids tree is decorated though..thanks to my mommie!

amberkei said...

I love it all! Aunt Diane is SO talented! Whatever I just didn't want to put up this year I just stuck back in the garage...sometimes it's just easier NOT to decorate! I love the bananas pictures, too...I think Tyler eats at least two a day. He can't get enough. I love how cute his cheeks are...wish Tyler was more squishy! What a great mom you are!