Monday, February 15, 2010

GOODBYE!!!.... But Not Forever



Well, the time has come. It's time to go. I can hardly believe it is really here. I have had such a great week seeing everyone I love one last time. The kids have had a blast playing with their friends one last time. It's been great. I'm sorry I didn't get to see every single person I wanted to. I have tons of stuff to catch up on and lots of pictures to post. It'll all have to wait until we get settled I guess. I'm going to miss you all SO much. I cried a lot today. But it was still a great day. I feel very loved and it makes me happy. Okay, hopefully I'll be posting tomorrow night in Nebraska. Wish us luck because I'll need it!! Goodbye for now.... but not forever :)


P.S. Happy Valentine's Day! Mine was especially sweet....

4 comments:

amberkei said...

Goodbye, Sarah & Andy! It has been fun to visit with you a little more lately. We'll certainly keep in touch and hopefully see you soon!

Amy said...

Good luck to you in DC! I bet it will be an awesome adventure for you and your family! Hopefully we will make it out there someday and we will have to visit!

Corrine said...

Enjoy your new home!!! Make tons of friends!!! Take some cool adventures!!! Have so much fun that it makes us all jealous!!! It is sad to see you move, but I am very excited for what's to come. Just love it and blog all about it. We sure do love you guys!!!

Tommy and Teisha said...

DC?? Wow that is a big move and most have been exhausting with 4 kids. So I have been trying to read all your post but why are you moving? work? To bad we never were able to get together