Friday, February 12, 2010

Ready To Be Done- Post Edit


I'm not trying to complain, but actually I am.

I am SO ready for this to all be over.

I'm SO tired.

I am SO busy.

I'm SO sick of packing and cleaning.

My house is ready to be moved into by our renters..... well, almost :)

I cannot say "thank you" enough for you who have helped me. Again and again. But I'll try.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

We're so close and it is weird. Still kind of surreal.

Today is the kids last day of school. They are sad.

So am I.

Ta-ta for now, I have to go be busy some more :)
*Post Edit: I forgot to mention a couple things. Frist, I didn't mention how incredible and hard-working my babealicious hubby is. He has been working twice as hard as me, plus he's also been going to into work every day. He has been functioning on an average of 3-4 hours of sleep a night. I don't know how he does it. Thanks babe, you are amazing. Second, I may or may not be (but probably am) addicted to diet coke again. I kicked the habit years ago and rarely ever drink soda because it is SO bad for the bod.... but I have been drinking it by the gallon in order to keep up with everything. Bad..... I find myself craving "the burn".
What's a girl to do??

3 comments:

Armstrong said...

I am sure you are so stressed. Moving is not easy especially getting a house ready for renters and taking care of four kids at the same time. I wish you and your family the very best and can't wait to see your new life in Virginia! Keep smiling, it might help:)

Lisa M said...

Maybe I'll hide in your trailer and when you get there I'll pop out and then I won't have to miss you anymore! Best of luck to you!

Becca and Brian said...

Oh sarah its almost over and then you can kick the coke!!! I'm going to miss you! Kenzie already made a going away letter for you family its really cute!