Sunday, February 21, 2010

Quick Update

Well, we made it. I wasn't able to do as much blogging as I thought I would on the way here. We have been SO busy. We didn't end up leaving until Monday night because of some car problems, but more on all of that later. We arrived Thursday night and now we have just been busy busy busy unpacking and dealing with.... stuff. I have SO many things to catch up on.... I hate getting behind. It is so cold here and there is a ton of snow. We really like our rental home. Andy did an awesome job picking one without me. It has a lot more room than our old house and 2 more bedrooms- perfect for guests, so.... COME VISIT!!!!! :)

Later...

6 comments:

Mrs.Spy said...

Sarah, we all miss you guys so much already.
Glad to hear you made it safe. I hope you know how much everyone here in NON SNOWY Utah love you and your family!
Take some pics of the new place and I hope you get settled soon.

Emily said...

I feel for you, unpacking isn't fun, but what a great new adventure for your family. Good luck! I loved the post about digging up the old dog, sweet!

SamandJasonfamily said...

I found myself waiting for you to come in Sunday and realized you weren't coming. Sad:( Glad you like your new home and I want to see some pictures soon!

Corrine said...

I am so glad you made it. I was thinking about you all week long last week, wondering how the drive was going. Sad days for all of us, but you are going to have a great time making new friends and enjoying your new life. Thanks for the updates :)

Becca and Brian said...

I'm glad you made is safe and you like you new home! we all miss you!

Tara and David said...

So happy that you made it safe and that you are enjoying the weather! :) Miss you!