Monday, February 1, 2010

Dear Mom and Dad...

Andy and I found a letter from Laylah left for us next to the kitchen sink. I thought I had kept it, but amidst all the packing and craziness, I must have misplaced it. However, it went along the lines of something like this (imagine it with a lot of cute misspellings and such):


Dear Mom and Dad,

I love you so much. I love my house and my school with my friends. I like my room and my toys. I really like my teacher. I like to live here. I do not want to move to Birjina. I will miss my family and cousins. I want to stay here. But if we move, I will come with you. I love you.

Love, Laylah


She's a keeper :)

4 comments:

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

Oh that melts my heart! At least she is willing to go with you (ha ha ha!)

Tara said...

That is so sweet. What a doll. Good thing she'll go with you. Your house is darling by the way. I would be sad to leave it. I love the paint in your girls room. Yay for wednesday night!

SamandJasonfamily said...

That is too sweet, you guys will be so missed!

Becca and Brian said...

OMG that is so sad and so cute!