Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Aaaaaand I'm Back

Well hello. It's been quite a spell, hasn't it?

I can't begin to tell you how thankful I am for the sweet, kind thoughts sent my way and for wonderful friends. It was really uplifting to read everyone's generous words and advice. Thank you.

And General Conference? It was surely just what I needed. Isn't it amazing how it seems like every talk was written just for you? But also that everyone feels that way? Incredible.

So, life goes on. It hasn't all of the sudden gotten easier, or less challenging. I am still going through several hard, frustrating, and trial-filled things. Definitely one of those "when it rains, it pours" scenarios. I had decided to take a bit of a break from blogging because I was having a really bad attitude about my life, and I didn't want that to come through on my blog. But, then it wouldn't be real, and I decided that life can be hard, but I can still be happy. And I'm really trying to do just that. Of course I forget that sometimes, and I become frustrated with my trials once again, so I'm definitely not perfect, but who is? It's okay to let people know that I'm human.

I love these little people in my life: Our prophet was speaking when this picture was taken, and I love it because they are all listening attentively. No matter that it was only for 3.5 seconds. I'm surprised it lasted that long :) And I'm glad Andy was able to snap this picture when he did!

So, like I said, I am back. And I don't plan on going anywhere for awhile, so you're stuck with me.

Thanks again friends-old, and some new!

2 comments:

Ashlie said...

Sarah you are such an amazing person, I am so glad you are back I have missed reading your blog:o) I love the picture!

Tara and David said...

Missed you!! WE still need to talk, maybe I will call you sometime this week. Love you much!