Saturday, December 3, 2011

Toothless

We've had a lot of teeth falling out around here lately. Jonah looked like a hillbilly before his 2 top teeth finally came out.
He lost the first one and his second one came out a few days later. Now all he wants for Christmas is his two front teeth! (Har har)




Daphne had this weird thing going on with her first loose tooth. The dentist told us that it had to be pulled. I gave her the option of letting us do it or letting the dentist. She chose me. It was awful and took a good 20 minutes because her baby tooth was barely loose.


She sat and loosened it up. Then I tried everything. Tied it to floss and the other end to the door, and then slammed the door. It didn't come out, but it loosened it a little more. I finally just yanked it super hard and out it came. She was so happy to have her first visit from the Tooth Fairy. Now her other one is ready to come out.





I think we have about 5 loose teeth between the 3 older kids. The Tooth Fairy is going broke.


Besides that though, I absolutely hate loose teeth and teeth falling out and all the yuck that goes along with it. It's nasty. You'd think I'd get used to it. Not the case. Still as disgusting as ever...

1 comment:

amberkei said...

So cute that Trent and Daphne lost their first teeth on the same day. Sad Daphne had to have hers pulled, but you're braver than me - teeth are gross so I forced Trent to wiggle his everyday. Those teeth can stay in forever!!