Monday, November 11, 2013

A Little Bit Of Life

I always seem to get an itch to blog when it is the absolute last thing I should be doing. I guess it is my new way to vent. I have three big papers due this week (one is due tonight and it is maybe only a third of the way finished... whoopsie), I need to make dinner, and I also need to plan Family Home Evening so we can have it right after dinner because Daphne has a new soccer schedule for winter training and her practices are Monday nights now. It is really annoying, but I guess you do what you gotta do. Also, I have a biology review tonight for my test on Saturday. Why? Why is this my life? I ask myself this question quite often.

I also found out today that the absolute earliest I can get into the nursing program will be fall semester of 2015. That is almost two years away. I will finish with my prerequisites at the end of next summer, but the way the application process works is that I apply almost a full year before I actually start. So I will finish my prereq's, apply a few months later, and (if I get in) I will start the next fall. I didn't realize it worked that way and I am pretty frustrated about it to say the least. C'est la vie, I guess.

Ahhh, well least I have this guy to laugh with while I get to waste time until I start the nursing program:



P.S. Do not see Mortal Instruments: City of Bones. It is nothing like the book (which I loved) and I fell asleep during it which tells you how exciting it is. Also, the actor for Jace is not attractive at all. Why do movie producers ruin my favorite books?! It's a shame I tell you, a crying shame.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Your posts make me laugh Sarah! That's too bad you have to wait so long to get into your program. Have you tried other nursing programs at other schools? I'm sure you have. : ) I saw City of Bones opening week. I loved the books and the movie did not portray them the way I thought, but I still enjoyed them and can't wait for the next movie and book to come out. Take care!

Brooke and Jason said...

Sarah! Hey, my sisters, sister in law got into the program at Westminister and got to go right of the bat for nursing. I know it is a lot more pricey but might be worth it to not have to wait. I think she got a scholarship as well and said that was pretty common. Just a thought.

Brooke and Jason said...

Sarah! Hey, my sisters, sister in law got into the program at Westminister and got to go right of the bat for nursing. I know it is a lot more pricey but might be worth it to not have to wait. I think she got a scholarship as well and said that was pretty common. Just a thought.

Sarah said...

Thanks Lisa! I loved the books too, I've read all of her stuff. SO good. I will watch all of the movies, but I'm sure they'll be just as bad, haha!

Brooke- I have looked into it, but they are SOOOOO expensive. I don't want to have to be paying off student loans for 20 years, so I guess it will just be better to wait...