Sunday, February 9, 2014

A Photo Shoot For Daphne

 Daphne needed some photos taken for her baptism invitation and well, I just wanted some cute ones of her in her dress too. In the past whenever I have needed photos taken I have just traded with someone (hair for a photo shoot) but this time nobody wanted to trade! Bummer. So, I took my new camera that I don't even know how to use and Daphne and I set off to get some photos taken. I did my best, but I am by no means a perfectionist. I think they turned out fine, and it was fun spending the afternoon with my girl.

I used Natty Sue Designs for the invitation. I love the way they turned out. I have used Natalie for my other kids baptism invites. She is great to work with and so fast.

 We had a fun time!








Love this Daphne girl of mine. It makes me so happy to spend one-on-one time with my kiddos because sadly, it doesn't happen all that often. I love when special events come up so we can get more time together and talk. I loved getting to take Daphne shopping for her dress and shoes and also for this little photo shoot, as much as I felt inadequate to do it. It was a fun fun afternoon.

No comments: