Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy Today Because...

- I've already been to the gym

-My laundry is completely done- as in, linens, towels, AND clothes. It feels awesome!

-My house is clean

-My mom is coming over today

-5 out of 6 kids will be in school all together today for 2 1/2 hours (just what will I do with my time? :)

- My family

-Talking to my sister on the phone

-I'm going to make a delicious chocolate cake today (I've been craving one for a few days now!)

-Tomorrow is Friday and I get to go on a date with my hubby

-I don't feel sick or have a headache (that will change.... I haven't taken my meds yet :)

-I have a new shirt to wear today!


What makes you happy?

4 comments:

Tara said...

Well I was happy until I read all that you have accomplished today.:) Ha ha just kidding. Happy kids make me happy. Days when I am a nice/fun mom make me happy. New clothes. Fall colors and smells. Date nights. Knowing that I get to spend the whole weekend with my family makes me happy. Oh and you! Thanks for making me think happy.

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

I've already showered, house is clean, Lydia is down for a nap, cookie dough and snuggling up with a good book!

amberkei said...

Wow - I think you nailed it. Gotta love not having headaches - especially if you're used to having them most of the time. I get to go on a date tonight, too...hooray for date night! I sure hope you have just as good of a day today as yesterday! Two in a row is FABULOUS! Oh, and having EVERY bit of laundry done is such a great feeling! Of course it only lasts for about five minutes until somebody spills something/changes/whatever, but it's great for those few moments!

Travis and Cristan said...

YOU!