Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bear in the Corner


The other day Bear was being such a stinker. He was laughing at me when I asked him to do something and he just kept running away. Andy decided it was time for Bear to learn some discipline. He led him to the corner and told him to put his nose there until he was ready to listen. Bear sat there for a minute (while Andy and I about died laughing. Silently) and then he turned around. I asked him if he was ready to listen. The little stink shook his head "no" and turned back to the corner!!! I almost lost it. I don't think I would be teaching the kid much if I just sat and laughed at him while he was being punished. It was so hard though!! Andy and I were literally shaking with silent laughter. Finally he turned around again and I asked him if NOW he was ready to listen. He shook his head "yes" and went and did what I had asked him to do in the first place- I think it was putting his dirty jammies in the hamper or something. I think I've got another comedian on my hands. I'm in trouble. :)

2 comments:

Ashlie said...

That is so funny! You have the cutest family.

Becca and Brian said...

I do the same thing! I always giggle when I put my kids in time out. Its the funniest thing!