Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Jonah's Family Party

We had Jonah's family party on Sunday (his actual birthday) and he had a great time. He has been looking forward to his birthday since Daphne's back in January. It's so hard for him to have his the last one of the year. He received so many fun things. Andy and I gave him a Spongebob fishing pole, a Leapster with a Spongebob game (he's always sneaking Laylah's and then she gets mad), some Cars slippers, a bug catching kit, some clothes (I'm sure that was his favorite gift ;), Bedtime Stories the movie, and a nalgene water bottle (he is ALWAYS thirsty!!) He receievd a remote control boat from my parents and some money from Great Grandma Marge, a squirt gun from Great Grandma Darlene, and money, a giant coloring bok and a Make your own Paper Airplanes Kit from Andy's parents. I made a yummy sour cream fudge cake and we had chocolate ice cream too. Thanks to everyone who came. Jonah loves his gifts and had a happy birthday!


My neice Keirsta was trying to "trade" this piece of wrapping paper to Baron for the stroller. He almost went for it and then.... he ran away as fast as he could with the stroller!



He could hardly wait to get outside and start catching bugs!! His cousin Houstan is helping him. They caught 2 ants, 2 potato bugs, a ladybug, and a wasp. Yuck!


2 comments:

amberkei said...

I thought those looked like Bret's kids. What a fun day for Jonah!
Thanks for your comment about the article I posted...I don't know why we beat ourselves up some times, but it's so easy to do when I've wiped up the same spot on my kids, table, and counter day after day (and hour after hour too!). Anyhow, thanks for all you do to boost me over here. :)

Becca and Brian said...

What did he do with the wasp after he caught it? I hope he killed it! I hate those darn things! I can't believe how big he is getting. Happy Birthday Joe!