Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It Wasn't a Matter of "If" it Would Happen.... It was "When"

Well, I knew it would happen, and it did. Jonah broke his glasses. I was in the shower on Sunday morning when he came in the bathroom and said "Mom, I was holding my glasses in my hand when all of the sudden they broke." Ummmm, right. He picked the right day to do it though. His birthday. I couldn't punish the kid on his birthday!! And we never did get the whole story of how they actually broke. Luckily for us, we've had them less than a year and Lenscrafters has a year warranty for kids glasses that you only have to pay 1/4 of the price to replace them. $30- awesome.


3 comments:

SamandJasonfamily said...

Lucky kid, who could punish a face like that.

Travis and Cristan said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO!

And thank goodness for that warranty!!!! yea!

Becca and Brian said...

I'm surprised they lasted as long as they did! At least they are still under warranty.