Andy has been out of town all week in Virginia. I wish I could say I've spent the week with the kids doing magical Christmas things, but I haven't. We did a few fun things, but not many. We wanted to wait for Andy to get home to decorate the house and go pick out a tree, so we're doing all of that tomorrow- I can't wait for the magic of Christmas to fill our home! I am SO excited for Christmas!
Anyway, I have missed my lover, and right now I'm lonely and found this tag on a friends blog and decided to do it to waste some time. So- here I go...
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Oh geez, I really shouldn't go to bed with my hair wet.
2. How much cash do you have in your wallet right now? Surprisingly about $50, which is weird- I never carry cash because I spend it too fast.
3. What is a word that rhymes with DOOR? MORE.... as in food. I want more food :)
4. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Stefanie (my SIL)
5. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? The one that rings when Andy calls.... Chris Brown's With You. (I know he's a total scuzzball, but I still love his music!)
6. What are you wearing right now? A way cute black shirt with white polkadots that my SIL Terra gave me, my favorite Lucky jeans, white fuzzy slippers, and a black headband.
7. Do you label yourself? Sure, I'm loud, obnoxious, critical, outgoing, and lots of other things- I hope people thing I'm caring and kind too :)
8. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing. Whenever I'm at home, I'm wearing my slippers (in the winter)- which is what I'm wearing right now. In the summer, I'm barefoot. I did, however, wear my BcBg black stiletto pumps with my outfit today while I was out and about. I kept noticing how old they looked and thinking that I'd like a new pair...
9. Bright or dark room. Dark.... always dark. Bright gives me a headache. I HAVE to wear sunglasses at all times when I am outside or I have a constant headache.
10. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? I love her, we grew up together and she was one of my little sisters best friends. She is so cute and fun and I am so happy for her!
11. What does your watch look like? I just broke my watch :( So now I need a new one! I always end up with a black and silver one though.
12. What were you doing at midnight last night? I was in a hot shower trying to make myself sleepy- hence the crazy wet hair this morning :)
13. What did your last text message you receievd on your cell say? I can't write that because it was a friend giving me her address, so I'll do the first one. It says "U R so beautiful, I luv u a lot!"
14. What's a word that you say a lot? It's actually 2 words... "hurry up!" but I also say "freakin'" a ton, which I'm trying to stop. It sounds terrible coming out of a child's mouth.
15. Who told you he/she loved you last? (excluding spouse, family or children) That would be my bestie Cristan.
16. Last furry thing you touched. My cute little furry puppy dog Sadie. I just patted her head.
17. Favorite age you have been so far? 18
18. What was the last thing you said to someone? "I love you boys, goodnight!"
19. The last song you listened to? Faith Hill's "Where are You Christmas?" on the radio.
20. Where did you live in 1987? Sandy, Utah across the street from Cristan!! hahaha... and in the same circle as my boyfriend, Ricky Plautz.
21. Are you jealous of anyone? Sometimes, but I really try not to be. Not in a bad way, just in a way that makes me realize that I don't have as strong of qualities as they do.
22. Is anyone jealous of you? I hope not, there isn't a reason to be.
23. Name 3 things that you have on you at ALL times. my cell phone, sunglasses, and it's a toss up between lipgloss and diapers.
24. What's your favorite town/ city? Ahhh, this is hard. I would have to say Paige, AZ because of Lake Powell. That has got to be my favorite place ever, and Paige is the town right next to Wahweap, my favorite marina in Powell :)
25. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? Does a card count? If it does, then probably at the beginning of October when I mailed my sissy Rachel her birthday card.
26. Can you change the oil on a car? Haha, no way. I think if I had to save my life by doing that, I would die. Andy can though. Ya baby.
27. Your first love/big crush- what was the last thing you heard about him/her? That he was married for a few months and got divorced.
28. Does anything hurt on your body right now? yes- my two constant companions- headache and backache :) I'm so used to living with it though, that I don't really notice until I think about it- so thanks a lot.
29. What is your current desktop picture? Andy is always changing it- it is currently a picture of Daphne and Jonah riding down a grassy hill in a wheelchair. The look on Daphne's face is absolutely hilarious! It makes me smile every time I see it.
30. Have you been hurt by love? I guess so, but nothing too serious.
31. What time were you born, and how much did you weigh? 7:17 AM and 9 lbs. 5 oz. I wonder were my huge babies come from??
32. Where were you when 9/11 happened? Sleeping in my apartment down in Provo, Ut. My neighbor came running in my room and turned the TV on and I thought she was trying to show me a movie. It was weird. I had to work (at the mall) later that day and NO ONE was there all day. It was crazy.
Well, that blew 45 minutes. I hope you are happy that you know all of these useless things about me now! Everyone do it, I would love to read your answers and it was actually pretty fun! :)