Wednesday, September 1, 2010

CTR


The other day Jonah came home from school and began talking about how great his teacher is. He said she always tells him his lunch looks delicious and she always tells him what a great job he is doing on his schoolwork and how cool his hair is. He loves her. He had worn his CTR ring to school that day and he said she told him what a cool ring it was. She asked what CTR meant and Jonah told her it stood for Choose The Right. He told me she acted very impressed and said that was a great thing to do and she really liked his ring a lot. He then came up with a great idea. He said "Mom, I think we should get my teacher her very own CTR ring." I had to hold the tears back, I was so proud. And I think we'll do just that.
I also think he'll make a great missionary in 13 years or so ;)

6 comments:

Tara said...

Aww. I love that story. What a good kid.

Drea said...

I love stories like that! Cute!

Armstrong said...

Ok that is sooo sweet. What good kids you have. They are going to be great missionaries NOW especailly at school with the kids and teachers.

Oh, baby #5 looks just like one of your kids, it totally looks like them. It so funny how good 3D ultrasounds can be. Dylan's and Ty's were almost identical and Ty came out looking just like Dylan,crazy. I hope you are feeling well and getting cooler days:)

Chanda

Laney said...

What a great kid! Super thoughtful, too.

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

OH my cutest thing every, you have a missionary on your hands already! What a little cutie!

Rachel said...

That is so sweet, what a good little boy.
There have been several priesthood blessings around here lately, and couple of time Noah has put his hands on top of Claire's head and says "dear heavenly father"..., and then once he did it to himself. I thought that was pretty cute.