Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Family Pics











We got some family pictures done last weekend and they turned out pretty cute considering Baron was horrid the whole time. He wouldn't look at the camera, he was tired and ornery, and he kept crying in every one with just the kids... but what do ya do? These are just a few of the hundreds Allyson took. She is a photographer based in Vegas but she comes up to Utah ever once in awhile. Her website is allysonkayephotography.blogspot.com. I'll post more when I receive the c.d.

4 comments:

Tara said...

So cute. I love them. You have a gorgeous fam. We had ours done last weekend and I can't wait to see them.

Rachel H said...

They turned out darling! Can't wait to see the rest of them.

Brian and Becca said...

Your pics turned out so CUTE!! I cant wait to see more. It's so fun to see all your pictures and your fun comments :)

Tara and David said...

too cute! i love the one of baron in the leaves.:) i love snooping at your blog! thank you for pressuring me into blogging!