Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sadie to the Rescue!




I thought this was so cute. As I was giving Baron a bath last night, Sadie kept running in and checking on him becasue he splashes around a lot and makes a lot of noise. I think it was making her nervous. She loves Bear and she always plops herself down by him whenever he is laying on the floor. She snuggles up to him and goes to sleep. She is so sweet with him even though he grabs her fur and yanks it. She doesn't bite him which is funny because she nips the other kids all the time. She also loves to lick him (which I don't care for :) I'll here him gagging and run in the room and find her licking him half to death. I'm still working on teaching her NOT to do that... YUCK!

4 comments:

Brian and Becca said...

Baron looks so little in that big tub. I cant believe he will just lay with his head in the water! Did all your kids do that?

Tara and David said...

Darling! That is too cute! He has his own little body gaurd!

Tara said...

First of all I really like your haircolor. Second your kids look really cute in all the fun Halloween activities. Third I am so glad you are a blogger now. I feel like I still get to keep in touch. We should meet up and go to lunch someday.

amberkei said...

I was feeling the same way about the weather...Where did all the sunshine go?!!
If you do get bikes sometime, we should go for a ride. There's so many great places to go.
Your baby is cute...I can't believe he's about Tyler's age. Tyler's such a shrimp! (but growing!)