Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat and Happy Halloween!

All dressed up and ready to go (look how much Laylah is struggling to hold Bear. ha ha ha...)

Laylah and Jonah terrified to get candy out of the bowl. The hand grabbed at them every time they tried. They made Daphne go first and I missed the photo op! It was so funny, she ran into Andy's arms just about in tears. They were finally able to get some though

Walking around the office


Getting ready to go trick or treating at dad's work



My kids had an absolute blast this year and got more candy than ever. With everything going on it seemed like Halloween lasted about a week. We went trick or treating at Andy's work during the day. They do this every year and it's really fun. They also get the good candy :) Then that evening Andy took them trick or treating around the neighborhood. They were only gone a little over an hour and when they came home their buckets were LOADED! Andy said everyone was just giving out handfuls. I know I did, and I still have a bunch left over (and crap, because now I'll just eat it :) It was fun, but I' so glad it's over. And I am so glad the weather was nice. My kids didn't even have to wear jackets. I'm jeolous- when I was growing up, I swear it would snow about every other year on Halloween. Totally unfair...

4 comments:

Brian and Becca said...

I took my kids candy to work today I only have a little left. there was no way I was eating all that candy my kids got. I'm sure I'll be asking you to have yours :)hehehe Your kids look cute!!

amberkei said...

Your kids look great! Sounds like a very successful halloween for your kids...glad it went well!

Julie and Devin said...

Sarah
I am so glad you found my blog. It will be fun to keep in touch. Your kids are adorable.
Julie Bauman Stoker

The A.Wahls said...

I seem to remember it snowing almost every year while we were trick-or-treating. I also remember wearing a winter coat or long johns under or even over my costumes! One of my fav. parts of Halloween was calling you and Cristan the day after to "trade candy" -good times!