Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Crybaby




These pictures are very deceiving. Although he looks happy, Baron has been a wreck for the past couple of weeks and I just don't know what to do about it. I don't know where my sweet, happy, cheerful baby has gone! An imposter has replaced him who is crabby, whiny, and clingy. I know this is the age where they are teething and they also have the stranger fear thing, but I can't take it anymore! I would like to be able to put him down without hearing howling protests and screams of rage. Yes, I said it- SCREAMS of RAGE!! None of my other baby's were like this. They all went through the teething thing great and none of them had seperation anxiety. Any suggestions??? It would be GREATLY appreciated, as my arms are about to fall off, and my back is about to break from toting around this 24 pound lug for at least 14 hours out of every day!

6 comments:

Brian and Becca said...

I'm sorry he's so ornery. I don't really have that great of advice. Motrin is what I would try If you havnt already tried. he could probably have 4-5ML of the childrens Motrin. See if he's happy with a little pain relief that what I would do. Who knows maybe you have already tried that.

Rachel said...

At least he is adorable! And you are getting quite the workout! I have no advice, I am struggling with Noah sleeping. He was awake 9 times last night. Good luck, I hope he snaps out of it.
And I can't believe your hubby is a Ute fan!

Tara said...

I am glad to know that your hubby is a Ute fan. Troy was disappointed when church was canceled and he didn't get to wear his red tie to church. He is a hater of BYU and he wanted to rub it in to all of the BYU fans in our ward. It was so great to talk to you tonight. Please come back again. Good luck with the naughty baby! At least he's cute.

Allyson said...

yeah carter was like that when he was teething now his 2 teeth have come through he is much happier!
I'm sorry it's hard.

The Jubbs said...

We could lock him in a closet with Bella, cause she turned into the same monster!! Don't know if he can handle them yet, but Bella loves to chew on frozen peas when she's teething. He might be too young though and choke on them.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy every minute he's in your arms...screaming or not before you know it, he'll be 6'4" and too big and you'll miss him. Who cares if your house gets dusty or the laundry gets backed up..he's worth it. Plus a 24 pound weight is quite a work out- I bet you have super awesome arms.

love you sweetie wish I was closer to support you....aunt shannon