Friday, January 30, 2009

Getting Too Big




getting ready to pull up
He made it... look at his cute little feet all curled up!
Adjusted the feet and made his goal... put thing in mouth
Oh my sweet little baby is getting so so big and I don't want him to. He army crawls, as he is still not technically crawling, everywhere he wants to go and has now started pulling himself to standing on anything that will hold him. He has tried on some unsturdy things and falls over and gets a bonk but he's a tough little guy and doesn't cry much. He greets me nearly every morning standing in his crib bouncing up and down like crazy with his adorable grin. The poor babe has had his top tooth sitting along his gumline ready to poke through for over a month and I just don't know what is taking it so long. It bleeds every time he eats or chews on anything and it is stubborn as can be. I can't wait until those top teeth finally come through, although it will make me sad. For some reason, when a baby gets their top teeth, they just don't look like a baby anymore to me. Oh how I love and adore my Bear Bear!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

They grow up to fast don't they. I just want to squish Baron everytime I see a picture of him. My parents had dinner with yours the other night. I am hoping once they move to Utah I will get up ther a lot more - we will have to get our kids together!

Brian and Becca said...

Looks like he is getting ready for spring time park time. Maybe he'll eat dirt and climb up the slides, He'll have a blast, can't wait. I can't believe how big he is getting!

Tara and David said...

Looks like it is time for another one eh!! HEHE just kidding! He is too cute though! I love the feet.

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

Holy cow I love it, him and Lydia must be very close in age! We will have to get together for a play-date sometime! I feel ya on the whole they don't seem like babies anymore (doesn't it kind of break your heart a little?) Anyways he is so dang cute!

Tommy and Teisha said...

Wow he is already standing... I like the determination kids have.

Shellie and Bryan said...

Hey Sarah its good to see you! I saw your last name and thought it sounded a little familiar. We are in Jeff and Diane's ward in Murray. We love the Collettes! I can't believe you have four kids! My husband and I are busy working full time and getting used to being married. Talk to you soon!

amberkei said...

He is so sweet. He always looks so good-natured when I see him. Hope everything is going well. How's the car? Let us know if you need something...even if it's just to get it all out. We should do something soon.

theminerfamily said...

Sarah! What a small world! I saw your comment on Mel's blog. Mel;s husband and Dave and I are freinds from highschool and Mel is one of my best friends now! She was actually up at Bear Lake at the same time we were over the 4th! That would have been funny if we all ran into each other there. Your blog is cute, your kids are SOO gorgeous. I cannot believe how big they are. Keep in touch.
~heidi