Monday, February 9, 2009

Tagged

My Six Happy Things. :) I was tagged by my friend Liz.

Link to the person who has tagged you.Write down six things that make you happy. Post the rules, tag six others and let them know you did it. Then tell the person when your entry is complete.

1. I feel happy when my house is COMPLETELY clean from top to bottom, laundry done, linens washed, etc etc. It is seriously one of the best feelings ever.

2. I feel happy when I play with my kids or read to them.

3. I feel happy when I go to the gym and have an awesome , sweaty workout, and then I'm sore the next day. I love that feeling.

4. I feel happy when my husband surprises me with something, even if it is something very small. It just reinforces to me how much he loves, thinks, and cares about me.

5. I feel happy when I have nothing to do and I can just sit and READ! I love to read.

6. I feel happy when I get to have a girls night out, or shopping day, or anything with just the girls. It builds me up and fills my stores until the next time.

I tag: Breanna, Cristan, Becca, Tara O., Tara C., and Alyssa

4 comments:

Tara and David said...

done

amberkei said...

I think you just hit all my happy things!! These are great!

Brian and Becca said...

So I don't usually do the tag thing but I did it just for you! It really wan't as bad as I thought By the way who wrote that anonymous comment on your beast post?

Travis and Cristan said...

I don't get it?! I really am still new remember! You'll have to call me and walk me through how I get tagged.