Friday, February 27, 2009

Getting Out

It seems like the last few weeks of winter are always so "blah", so we've tried to make it fun by getting "out" of the house by doing some fun things to keep us busy, and to keep the kids (and me) from going spring fever crazy.



We went bowling when Andy had a day off... he was so cute to teach all of the kids how to bowl. My sis-in-law Annette and my cute neice Kiersta came with us.








We've been to the aquarium with my sis-in-law Bree and cousin Amber and their cute kids... the kids LOVED the petting ponds (except Baron who just wanted to splash in the water and get all wet :)







We went swimming at the pool with Becca and her cute girls...







Because of the gorgeous weather, we even made it to the park once, but I forgot my camera. It sure was beautiful though, and it made me anxious for Spring to come and stay. We've been to movies, the library, indoor play places, and so on. I am ready to be able to go outside and play!

3 comments:

Brian and Becca said...

I agree I cant wait till it gets warmer outside. The pool was fun, although all this playing makes me tired (if ya know what I mean).

Travis and Cristan said...

lookks like you have had so much fun! i wish we lived closer! there is not much of anything down here to do. I miss playing with you. We still need to do birthday lunch!

amberkei said...

We still had a great day after the trip. Hope your day wasn't too crazy. We had lots of fun! Let's get together again soon.