Monday, February 23, 2009

Hubby Tag!

My friend Cristan tagged whoever wanted to do this. I love talking about my husband, so here it is!:
1. Where did you meet your husband? On State Street in downtown Salt Lake... soooo embarrassing, but no- I was not DRAGGING state... it's a long story...
2. How long did you date before you got married? It was around 8 months from the time we met until we got married.
3. How long have you been married?It will be 7 years this June.
4. What does he do that surprises you? He is so super smart. He knows everything. This only surprises me because he is also a huge goof-off, and you wouldn't know how smart he is until you really got to know him.
5. What is your favorite feature of his?Love his gorgeous eyes, and his huge broad shoulders that swallow me when he gives me a hug, and also his height. I love heels and can wear ANY height because he is 6'3'' and I am 5'5''
6. What is your favorite quality?That he is constantly trying to improve himself in every way. He takes criticism so well, and he will try to change to become a better person.
7.Does he have a nickname for you? He calls me Sarbear and also Love
8. What is his favorite food? ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. My man loves food and he loves to eat. But, I'd have to say his favorite is meat.
9. What is his favorite sport? Loves every sport there is, but by far, his favorite is football to watch, and basketball to play.
10. When and where did you first kiss? On our first date in his parents living room.
11. What is your favorite thing to do together as a couple? Ummm, that's a little bit private ;) But besides that, we love snuggling and talking about everything and nothing for hours.
12. Do you have children? If you read my blog and don't know by now that we have four children, there is something wrong with you (ha ha, j/k... kinda :)
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He can fix ANYTHING. Cars, electronics, plumbing... the list goes on and on. He's my own personal handyman.
14. How old is he? 28, but will be 29 in a couple months.
15.Who said I love you first? He did... the night he asked me to marry him :) (hey, we'd only known each other for 6 weeks!)
16. What is his favorite music? He loves pretty much all music, but I'd have to say classic rock is his favorite.
17. What do you admire most about him? That he would do anything for me and our kids. His dedication and love for us is so evident, and I know he loves us more that anything.
18. What is his favorite color? I can't believe this, but I don't know! If I had to guess, I think I would say blue.
19. Will he read this? Probably not. He thinks blogs are so silly, and he has read ours twice, I think.
20. Who do you tag? I will tag Amber, Breanna, Brittani, Tara O., Faroe, Maquel, Alyssa, Teisha, Brooke, Julie and whoever else wants to do it. I am interested to see your answers and get to know your husbands a little better! I know some people don't like tags though, so don't do it if you don't want to.

3 comments:

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

So fun to get to know your hubby a little better, it sounds like him and Chris would get along great, he loves food and foot-ball! About the women's thing I will have to go for sure, you will have to remind me when it is getting closer because I'm not good at remembering things like that, but it would be so fun to catch up (in real life, and not just through blogging ha ha ha!)

Travis and Cristan said...

So glad you did this. It was kind of fun. Now I fogured out how to do it I am going to do yourS! Call me when you get board today... I am always board so I would always be calling you and you'd et kind of sick of me. Hey whats this womans thing Britt talked about? I didn't get an invite- how rude!

amberkei said...

Done!