Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm in Love...

I got a new flat iron for my birthday and I HEART it! It is so nice, and the best bonus about it... Peerless Beauty Supply was having an awesome deal this month and it came with free trimmers! I have been needing new trimmers for a couple of months ever since I dropped mine and broke them-snapped the blade in half in fact. I have yet to use the trimmers, but I use the flat iron every day on myself and my girls- straight, flipped, curls, twirls- just because it is so smooth and sleek and I love using it. My old flat iron was really nice and it still works okay, but it is 5 years old and I just was ready for a new one. Anyway, this is a babyliss pro nano titanium, and it is fabulous- if anyone is in the market for a new flat iron!

New trimmers...aren't they cute? Jonah needs a haircut, so I am excited to try them out!

I crack myself up that I get so excited about hair tools, but my friends who do hair will understand :)

2 comments:

Travis and Cristan said...

How much was the straightner- you know everyone wants to know but maybe they are too polite to ask but you know me better then that:) I like my CHI but I am always in the market for something better that will cut hair time.

Sarah said...

I've heard CHI's are good, I've never actually used one. This cut my hair time in about 1/2. I love it. It was $130- but I have seen it online for about $90. I only got it at the store because of the deal with the free trimmers(which are usually $90). If you google it, you'll be able to find it online.