Thursday, February 19, 2009

Poor Bubby

I just thought this was a cute picture of Andy and Baron. I love when Andy holds Bear because it makes him look small and like he's still a little baby :)

Baron is crazy lately. I just don't know what to do with him! He taught himself to climb up and down the stairs by himself. I was in the bathroom doing my hair, and I heard him babbling, and I peeked out the door and there he was, just sitting at the top of the stairs. It made me laugh because at his 9 month appt. his pediatrician told me to start teaching him stairs because it is good for development. My first thought was "Ya right, because that is JUST what I need" Because I didn't, I guess Bear took matters into his own hands! He also crawls really fast now and pulls himself onto anything he can, and it is usually unstable and he falls down and gets hurt. He has so many little bruises, scrapes, cuts and bumps all over his body that I'm afraid someone is going to turn me into Child Protective Services soon. He had a doctors appointment the other day and he is up to a whopping 25 pounds! I know, huge. I'm sure you all feel very sorry for me that I have to lug him around day after day. I'm praying he learns to walk soon so my poor aching muscles can have a break ;) Anyway, this pic is of him the other day. I had put him down for a nap and he immediatley climbed up and started jumping in his crib. I went out and a few seconds later heard a little crash and he was shrieking. I went in there and there was blood dripping out of his mouth. Poor Bubby.

3 comments:

Travis and Cristan said...

I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. He is such a big boy crawling up stairs! I hate how they grow up! What a cute baby!

amberkei said...

Wow - Ty's not even that good at stairs. Okay, he goes up, but not down. What a fast learner you've got there! Watch out!!

Brian and Becca said...

Poor Bear!!!