Friday, February 27, 2009

Fairytale Friday


Laylah's class does this cute thing called Fairytale Friday were they learn about a different fairytale every Friday. Her teacher asks parents to volunteer to help out with a fairytale, where we read the fairytale and then do a craft to go along with it. I did Cinderella, and we made these cute little Fairy Godmother wands for the craft. I did blue and green for the boys, and purple and pink for the girls. I did a sample one to show the kids. I think they turned out pretty cute.

5 comments:

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

So fun, I'm sure that the kids loved it. Love all the pics of what you guys have been up to...what pool was that, I want to take Lydia it looked like a lot of fun!

Brian and Becca said...

Very cute Sarah, your such a good mom always volunteering your self to do projects for Layla's school. You do such a great job being creative.

amberkei said...

This is such a great idea...you're so creative!

Tara said...

If my kids see your blog they are going to wish you were their mom. You have been busy doing fun stuff. You have adorable and funny kids.

Travis and Cristan said...

see I told you that your creative:)