Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ahhh, It's Love



If you know me at all, you know I have an obsession.... I am obsessed with shoes. Not just shoes, but anything that goes on my feet and makes them look beautiful (because I sure do have some uuuuugly feet) Be that shoes, stillettos, boots, wedges, pumps, heels, sandals, fancy flip-flops or fuzzy slippers..... whatever..... I love them. Really- it's true love. Call me materialistic if you will-I will take it, all in the name of Shoe Love.
This pair pictured above is my most recent aquisition. I saw them and gave a little shriek. Love at first sight. Truly, aren't they beautiful?
And I know the question you are wanting to ask- Are they comfortable? My answer-Does it matter? (But actually, they are! Which in my book is a bonus, not a necessity)
Shoes are one of the things I splurge on. Every Birthday and Christmas I receive at least a couple pairs of shoes. I think between this Christmas and birthday I am receiving 6 pairs. Six pairs of beautiful, wonderful, new shoes. Did I mention I love shoes?
I'll let you in on a little secret. One of my #1 reasons for this obsession is- they always fit.
Gain a few pounds? Oh, it doesn't matter, my shoes still fit and look incredible and also draw the attention away from said extra poundage.
Lost 20 pounds? (haha, hopefully someday :) Doesn't matter, because my shoes still fit!
Pregnant? Yup, but the shoes still fit. (And no, this isn't my sly way of announcing)
To sum it all up, I love shoes. Maybe you got to know me a little better today. And if you already knew all of this useless information, at least you got to see a dang cute, new pair of shoes.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Very cute shoes! I just don't know how you walk in them! It must take practice that I haven't mastered because I feel like a klutz in stilettos. Do you get them on sale? or does price not matter when it comes to shoes?

Amy said...

I love them! I can't wait until I am done with the pregnancy and I actually want to put my high heels on again! I have tried and my back just hates me after! Great buy!

Chillygator said...

Those are SO adorable! Where did you get them?

amberkei said...

Way cute!! I agree...only thing I can wear now that makes the days a little less blah!