Sunday, January 10, 2010

Baron the Pig


Baron eats a ton. He eats more than me. And I can eat a lot.
A few mornings ago I was getting him some food for breakfast. He told me he wanted a bowl of cheerios, a banana, and a piece of string cheese. He ate that and then asked for a yogurt. Then he asked for some strawberries. After that he asked for a piece of toast. Finally I said "Bear! You are such a pig!"
He responded with "E-I-E-I-O!! Piggy!"
Then he smiled at me. And I laughed.
Then I made a piece of toast for the piggy.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I love that picture of him, he is so cute! I can't believe he eats that much! I wish I could get Noah to eat some of that food. :)

amberkei said...

What a cutie!! You must wanna gobble him up everyday!!

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

Love it...I wish he would send some of his appetite Lydia's way I can't get that girls to eat to save my life! P.S. That picture is seriously baby model worthy (SSSSOOOOOOOO CUTE!)