Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Jazz Game or Bust


Last weekend our very dear friends (whom we don't see nearly enough) had some excellent seats to the Jazz game and they were oh-so-kind to invite us. Dave and Tara were our first official married couple friends. We met them in our very first ward after we were married and they were our first friends where neither Andy, nor I, had been friends with one, or both, of them first. We were married the same month of the same year. We have so much in common and we have the BEST time together. We just love Dave and Tara.
We started out the night at CPK (try their California Club pizza- to die for...) and then did a bit of quick shopping at The Gateway (I couldn't help myself.... SO many sales!) and then we moved on to the game and sat in our awesome row 15 seats right as the game started. It was a great game and I had forgotten how much fun Jazz games were. We laughed.... and laughed.... and laughed some more. Jazz games are kind of "our" thing because of a hilarious incident (invloving Tara's boob and the YMCA) that I won't recap but it is what made us all fast friends more than 7 years ago. This night did not disappoint either. There is supposed to be another picture on here that Dave is going to e-mail me (of the back of a girl's head with ice cream dripping down her hair), but again, I won't go into detail because I know if I tried to explain, it would not be funny to anyone reading.
I'll just say that it was a beyond funny night with good food, good times and amazing friends. Thanks again Dave and Tara, you guys are the best and will always be our "couple" friends. We love ya!

No comments: