Friday, January 1, 2010

~Happy New Year!~


Wow, 2010. Last year was a wonderful, fun, crazy, busy, exciting year. I think this year holds more exciting, scary, new things. I'm trying to go into it with a great attitude and an open mind. I never make New Year's Resolutions, I don't know why, I just never have. But this year I am making ONE. And I'm posting it on here for all to see so that you might be able to help me with it. My resolution is ....


To not go crazy during everything I have to go through this year :)


SO, if you happen to see me going crazy, could you kindly tap me on the shoulder and whisper a reminder in my ear that I am not keeping the one New Year's Resolution that I've ever made?


Thanks, I'd be much obliged.



Happy New Year everyone. I hope it's a great one for you all.

2 comments:

amberkei said...

Great plan! You sure do have a lot coming up this year, so that's probably the best resolution to make! Hang in there!
Also, about this girl everyone thinks I'm having...AHHHH!! So, when I call you at 3am ('cause it's 1am here) and I need help with all the girlie hormones that start at a very young age, you'll be there to talk, right?!!
I sure hope things go well for you all the next few months. Please let me know WHEN I can help you out. I'd love to see you again before you head out.

Tommy and Teisha said...

Looks like your kids had a fun Christmas... I am sure Christmas is a crazy time for you.