Tuesday, January 19, 2010

One Last Vegas Trip (for awhile anyway...)

This is how I felt the day after I got home...
A couple of weeks ago Andy had to go to Virginia one last time before we make the big move. He was going for a couple weeks, so I took the opportunity to head down to Vegas one last time to visit my sissy and also beautify my clients there for a final time.


I love going to Vegas, we always have so much fun, stay up way too late, laugh way too much (which, seriously, the first night I was there, we stayed up until 2 AM literally laughing our butts off. Really, I think we're skinnier because of it :), and eat a lot of stuff that is bad for us. This time I decided to hit 3 birds with one stone. Daphne had been begging to have a sleepover with her 2 best friends, Madi and Kenzie, so Becca was nice enough to keep her for the weekend and she says they had all sorts of fun together. Laylah had been begging to see her best cousin Alice a final time before we moved, who lives in St. George, so my sis-in-law Jenny was nice enough to have Laylah for the weekend. It was just me and my boys for Vegas (oh, and the furball who also tagged along). I did some hair, we played, Rachels' hubby took the kids to a movie so Rach and I could shop, we ate out a ton, we ate a lot of treats, and it basically went by way too fast. I love my sister and her family. They are the best and so so generous for always letting us crash there, feeding us, and also turn their home into a beauty salon.

USwirl Yogurt.... Best. Yogurt. Ever



Fun at the park the night we left




I am going to miss my every other month trips to Vegas, but I will miss my sister SO much more. Love ya Rach.
XOXO


1 comment:

Travis and Cristan said...

Looks like all sorts of fun. I still think Don is golden for taking the kids to the movie so you girls could get your shop on!