Tuesday, March 2, 2010

27

I turned 27. Whoa. I never thought I would be one to freak out about my age, and I always thought it was retarded when older woman lied about their age, but..... I don't like getting older. One bit.

SO, I am so happy to have a wonderful people in my life who knows just what to do. On my birthday my mom made a yummy breakfast while I slept in (we stayed there for a couple weeks before we moved) and Andy took the kids to school and then went to work on the house with cleaning, finishing packing, etc. My wonderful mom watched the younger 2 kids and my favorite Cristan took me to lunch and shopping. I can't believe I forgot to take a picture of us, because that was the last time we got to see each other before I moved, but I did :( We had a great time, and then I came home and read (my favorite!) When Andy got home with the kids from school, they had balloons for me and a delicious looking cake. We all went together to dinner at Macaroni Grill and then we came home and I got to open presents.... it was a lot of fun. I haven't opened presents in years on my birthday because we usually go out of town and it's just me and Andy, so this year was quite the change-up. I loved it. Andy got me the camera I was supposed to get for Christmas (Santa actually did get me one for Christmas, but I didn't like it, so I exchanged it for something else) and I L-O-V-E it! It is 110% better than my last one. My mom got me some clothes and shoes, which I loved also. After we had cake, we put the kids to bed and Andy and I went to a movie. He told me to choose and I chose.... New Moon! I had been wanting to see it again, and so he (finally) agreed, only becasue it was my birthday :) I love that movie... Dinner with my little kiddos

I think Bear looks like Sloth from Goonies in this picture...

My lover and me (I look really excited about something, not sure what...?)

This is me opening the camera box my camera came in while Andy is taking a picture WITH the camera.... that's why I am pointing at him

We didn't have any candles, so I blew out a match Andy was holding while he took a blurry picture (haha)
Pretty much it was a wonderful birthday. Maybe getting older isn't so bad..... oh wait, what am I thinking?? Of course it is.

1 comment:

Travis and Cristan said...

I am so glad that it turned out to be a good day after all the delays in the morning! I love spending time with just you-theres something about just being together!
I don't want my big 2-7 to come either...does that mean we're in out late 20's?!!!!!