Thursday, April 1, 2010

Ahem... *Edit*


















































April Fool's..... ;)






















P.S. Except, really not April Fool's

Okay, so it is no longer April Fool's, and I am still preggo :).... here's the details since everyone has been texting me about them:

I am about 9 weeks and due early November (I'm thinking the 8th, but not sure if that's exact)
I see the doc today, we'll see how everything is going
I am already huge.... like, my clothes don't fit-but I have lost weight. Weird.
I am siiiiiiiiiiiiick
I am lazy
My kids are super excited
I've already had some pain, as I cannot take my meds while I'm preggo.... I'm dreading when I get REALLY big and have a lot of lower back pain
We're not going to find out what it is, so for all you haters, get used to that now ;)
We are super excited.... but like I do every time I find out I'm pregnant, I think "What the heck were we thinking?" I get over it fast enough-we really are happy and excited :)

Thanks for all the well wishes! Here's to a speedy, go-by-fast, non-eventful pregnancy!

18 comments:

Tara and David said...

Like I said on FB...what happened to waiting till the end of the summer so we could be preggo together? Congrats!!! When are you due? I am so happy for you.

The A.Wahls said...

Is that a "bun in the oven!" Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! So excited for you!

Unknown said...

Congrats to you Sarah! Wow 5 kids! You amaze me! What a fun way to announce it too!

Chillygator said...

Haha, I saw that on FB this morning and thought it was a Twinkie. I was so confused (o:

Congratulations!

Travis and Cristan said...

I am glad you told me this time and that i didn't have to read it on facebook:)hahaha! I am so excited for you guys!

Tara said...

WHAT? Is this for real? If so congrats. I am very excited for you! More details please....

Chris and Amy Darton said...

That really is so funny but I wont believe it til tomorrow when you post about it again! Youre so amazing to handle that many kids!

Ashlie said...

Oh I just barely got it (I am so slow)...after seeing Facebook...that is awesome! Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute Sarah! Congrats!!

Lisa said...

Congratulations Sarah! I didn't even know what it was in the oven when I first saw your post yesterday - then I saw the facebook page and thought - duh it's april fool's. You are my second friend that announced then said it was a joke and then said it really wasn't. I hope all goes well for you! And how fun that you will get to have a baby on the east coast. My 2 oldest are east coast babies and I love that!

Becca and Brian said...

Good Luck with the pain. I get really bad back pain my last trimester because of my disk probl but I hope yours wont to to bad. I'll pray for you to have a comfortable pregnancy! I'm so excited for you!

Matt and Joanna said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you and always look up to you... I know I'll be able to handle more kids... one day! I hope you get feeling better soon and that your back doesn't cause you too many problems.

Melanie said...

Wahoo! You are an inspiration Sarah! I'm so happy for you. Congratulations!

Ashlie said...

That is awesome you guys are not finding out what it is...I think that is the cool way to go:o)

Amy said...

Wow! Congrats! You are a braver woman than me! I hope you get feeling better!

Armstrong said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited for you. I know what you mean about, "what the heck were we thinking?" It's so hard to believe we actually plan to put ourselves in the situation-nausea, vomiting, REFLUX, wt loss then wt gain, pain, less sleep, etc... but in the end it is really ALL worth it. Congrats and I hope you feel better really soon. I am still waiting for that day to come and I'm over half way :(

amberkei said...

Oh, yes that first part is weird where you feel so bloated, but the scale says otherwise! Crazy! I thought you DIDN'T get sick? What's up? I sure hope you start to feel better soon...and I hope the pain doesn't get too bad. You amaze me what a good mom you are. I bet your kids are over-the-top - especially Laylah! Congratulations!!!