Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring Break

My kids' Spring Break is this entire week. I have some fun plans.... so I hope I can make it through! Here's our weather forecast for the week....


Monday 83 degrees


Tuesday 90 degrees


Wednesday 89 degrees


Thursday 82 degrees


Friday 68 degrees


I think it'll be a great week! We're going to go to the national zoo, hit the beach (how cool is it that I can just say that now? :), and maybe try some of the museums.... maybe the Smithsonian or something like it. I hope you all have a great week too!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Enjoy those 80 degrees! We are still in the 40's and snowing!! Have fun!

Tara and David said...

so not fair...spring break this week too...weather...crappy!

amberkei said...

Yep, super jealous over here! It has snowed twice in the past few days. I'm sure you know how much I love the snow! haha! Man, you made me miss the beach and summer weather. Enjoy that for us!!

The A.Wahls said...

As Aubrey would say..."that's totally awesome!" Your spring sounds a lot like ours; we get those beautiful popcorn trees too and I love it! We haven't hit the 80's yet though so enjoy that. For being sick, it looks like you are doing tons of fun stuff these days. (I've come to learn that perhaps a lot of the fun stuff we do has more to do with our environment than just me. i.e. proximity to the beach and other fun things) I'm so glad to hear you are starting to enjoy it there. Also, your baby is due on my birthday -awesome! Hope all goes well and that you'll be feeling better soon. :)