Monday, April 19, 2010

Letters for You

*Dear Andrew.... Love of my life. How amazing are you? I don't know how you put up with me (maybe by continually reassuring yourself that I will never be pregnant again :) and my whiny, complaining self. Thank you for doing laundry, cleaning our house, rubbing my back and feet, cooking meals (by the way, you really outdid yourself with that amazing potato salad last week!) doing the dishes because I can't stand the smell, giving our kids baths, laughing at my sudden mood swings instead of getting annoyed at me, and many many more things that you do. I Love You! You are the best. Thank you for being so thoughtful and always having little surprises for me that make my day. What would I do without you? Probably lie down and die :)

Forever yours,

Sarah

P.S. Happy 30th Birthday today Lover.... and sorry I'm so lame that I didn't make you a birthday breakfast this year.... but I know you understand because you're you :)



*Dear Lovely Children.... Thank you for being so patient with me while I am a boring, no fun mommy. Thank you for helping so much more than usual. Thank you for being such good kids. I am so grateful for you all and I love you more than words can express. I love love love love you (one love for each of you :) You are the best kids, and you have the sweetest hearts.

Kisses,

Your Mom



*Dear Rachel.... Sister Extrodanaire. Thank you for talking to me on the phone all the time about.... nothing. Thank you thank you for going out of your way and mailing me your very expensive, wonderful sickness bracelet (and spending so much to do it :) that has made my evenings much more bearable (even though my hand has a permanant twitch ;). Thank you for being so wonderful and understanding and always on my side. I sure do love you.

Love your sister,

Sarah



*Dear Mother Dear.... Oh how I miss you! I miss seeing your lovely face and getting to have you all to myself for 3 hours every 5 weeks while I do your hair. I miss your "hysterical" laugh when something is just so funny and you can't catch your breath.... especially when I am the one who made you laugh like that. I miss seeing you play with my kids and having them yell "Grandma!" and run up to you for big squeezes. I miss your yummy food. Thank you for always talking to me on the phone, especially when you're busy but I'm not ready to hang up yet. I love you mom.

Love always,

Sarah



*Dear Daddy-Bry.... Ohhh Dad. I miss you. I miss you coming to see me at home at the most random times during the day and not caring that I'm still in my pajammas and my house is a mess. I miss cutting your hair. I miss you coming to help me with the silliest things. I miss you bringing me lunch. I miss seeing you in my backyard pushing my kids on our tire swing. I miss coming home from somewhere and seeing your truck parked in front of my house on the street. I miss calling you to ask you the silliest questions that you always know the answer to. I miss you asking me "Do you know your daddy loves you?" I miss my Daddy.

Love your favorite,

Sarah



*Dear Kaylie.... I miss my little sis. I miss riding with you and talking about all of your highschool "stuff". I miss having an amazing babysitter who my kids love and I know will do a wonderful job. I miss laughing our heads off until our stomachs hurt. I miss being silly with you. I miss teasing you. I miss YOU!!

Loves,

Sarah



*Dear Friends who I left back in Utah.... I miss you all! I miss seeing you, chatting about anything and everything, having our kids play, getting to have a girl's night out with you, having heart to heart's, and many more fun, girly things. I am so happy so many of you tell me how much you miss me too. It makes me glad to know I am not forgotten (yet :). I miss good, close friends who I can tell anything and who support and love me and know me. I miss you!

Love your friend,

Sarah

5 comments:

Rachel H said...

Oh how I love you too! I miss you and can't wait to see you next month!

Chris and Amy Darton said...

awww that was cute!

natasha said...

hey sarah! i have to admit i wanted to check out your blog so i could figure out which of your kids was who & then i read your post & i'm almost in tears!! such a sweet post! so glad you could come & join us today for the play group . . . and, SO cool that you do hair!! i'll have to talk to you about that little "secret"!! LOL!

Mrs.Spy said...

Things just aren't the same with out you guys here. I miss waving to Laylay after school and seeing her cute outfits, I miss seeing the boys rolling on the floor at church and Daph with her sweet smile unless she's overly tired and then she gives you that grumpy look that you can't help but smile at.
We miss your kind heart and Andys smarty pants-ness.

Mrs.Spy said...

Sorry about the typo-- Laylah. Duh.