Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Anniversery Lover

*Please excuse the picture quality. I had to scan them in from my wedding album! 7 years ago today was Andy's and my wedding day. I'm so glad the weather wasn't like today (pouring rain) or I would have cried because it was an outdoor wedding! I loved my wedding. It was such an amazing day. The only thing I would change about that day was how sick I was (like- throwing up 20 minutes before our ceremony- sick) I didn't think I could ever be more in love with Andy than I was that day, but I am. And I know I will be more in love with him in the future than I am right now. He is an wonderful husband. We are both kind of emotionally crazy people, so we have definately had a lot of ups and downs, but when things are up, they are amazing. Which means when things are down, we just try our best. ;)
We have so much fun together. I was initially attracted to Andy because he made me laugh (It didn't hurt that he was also incredibly attractive, strong, broad-shouldered, had a great smile, etc etc...) I have never laughed so hard in my life than I do when I am with Andy. I love to laugh, so it was a match made in heaven. I love that I can talk to him about absolutely anything and not feel silly. He always listens and tries to do anything he can to fix a problem I might have. He is very stubborn, but when he knows he is in the wrong, he will make it right (even if it takes him awhile to realize it :) He would do anything for me, even if he doesn't want to. He is a great cook. He will clean the house or do laundry if I ask him to. He helps with everything. Sometimes we drive each other crazy, but he accepts me, while sometimes I ask him to change. He loves the Lord with all his heart which is the most important thing to me. I am totally in love with him. Happy Anniversery to you, my love.



4 comments:

Ashlie said...

Happy anniversary. You looked gorgeous!

Tara and David said...

Happy Anniversary!!! 7 years...crazy and what we have know eachother for 6 of those years....our first couple friends!

Becca and Brian said...

Happy Anniversary! BTW Thanks again for coming to the hospital to cut that patients hair he was so happy (did you do that on your anniversary?) You have such a big heart!!!!!

amberkei said...

Congratulations! Sure glad you had a good trip in Vegas!